Find Your Starting Point at Argyle UMC!
Sunday, August 5th, 5-6PM
Join us for informal time of conversation and connection for those who are interested in developing a deeper connection with God and the church.
Starting Point is an informal gathering designed for those that are new to Argyle UMC. If you have yet to connect to others, a serving group, or just feel out of the loop, then consider attending Starting Point. It typically lasts an hour and light snacks and childcare are provided.
At Starting Point, you will:
- Hear where we've been and where we are going as a church
- Have opportunity to ask your burning questions
- Hear how you can get connect at Argyle UMC
- Meet some new people you may not yet know
- Get some yummy food
- Learn about the Connections and Covenant Group as a pathway to discipleship and membership. This is a 4-Week small-group experience for those seeking Covenant Membership and/or connect with other people and find support and encouragement as you continue to grow in your faith.
Starting Point is every first Sunday at 5pm and our next Connections and Covenant Groups will begin this Fall. Register now!
My team and I are excited to help you take the next step in your journey at Argyle UMC and I would love for you to join us for Starting Point!