Welcome. We're glad you're here.
- STARTING POINT: Getting connected into a new church or taking one step closer into getting involved can be daunting. Starting Point is a casual, no-pressure time to hang out with Pastor Sarah, as well as other pastors and staff, to get to know a little more about Argyle UMC and to ask any questions that are important for you in finding a church home. Check argyleumc.org/events for upcoming opportunities.
- CONNECTION CENTER: Please stop at the Connection Center, located on the right side of the church foyer, before you enter the sanctuary to pick up additional information about church activities.
- CHILDREN: If you have nursery-aged children (4 and under), you may check them in at the nursery located directly on the left when you walk into the main building, past the main office. For children in Pre-K—4th grade, Sunday School is available at the 9:45 service and JAM (Jesus and Me) is available at the 11:00 service. Check-in stations are located in the children & youth foyer (through the double doors south of the main lobby). For children in 5th grade, FAST 5 is available during the 9:45 service in Room 109. For more information, visit our Children's Ministry Sunday Morning page.
- PARKING: The eight parking spaces closest to the front door are reserved for first time visitors. Reserved handicap parking is directly beyond the portico on the right.
- If you have any questions, please call the church office at 940-464-1333 or send an email to or Associate Pastor for Community and Engagement, Rev. Sarah Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org.