Welcome. We're glad you're here.
- PARKING: The eight parking spaces closest to the front door are reserved for first time visitors. Reserved handicap parking is directly beyond the portico on the right.
- CONNECTION CENTER: Please stop at the Connection Center, located on the right side of the church foyer, before you enter the sanctuary to pick up additional information about church activities. The Bridge is our quarterly magazine with seasonal information about what's going on in all of our church ministries. Please feel free to grab a copy.
- STARTING POINT: If you are new to Argyle UMC or interested in developing a deeper connection with God and the church, join us for coffee and conversation. This is a Starting Point for you to learn more about the mission and values of Argyle UMC, the United Methodist Church, the pathway to Christian Discipleship and Membership and ask any questions. 1st and 3rd Sunday from 9-9:30 AM or 10:30-11 AM in the Pastor’s Office (main office).
- CHILDREN: If you have nursery-aged children (4 and under), you may check them in at the nursery located directly on the left when you walk into the main building, past the main office. For children in Pre-K—4th grade, Sunday School is available at the 9:30 service and JAM (Jesus and Me) is available at the 11:00 service. Check-in stations are located in the children & youth foyer (through the double doors south of the main lobby). For children in 5th & 6th grade, FAST 5 is available during the 9:30 service in Room 109. For more information, visit our Children's Ministry Sunday Morning page.
- If you have any questions, please call the church office at 940-464-1333 or send an email to or Director of Evangelism and Connectional Ministries, Rev. Sarah Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org.